How do we use your personal information?
We may process your personal information for carefully considered and speciﬁc purposes which are in our interests and enable us to enhance the services we provide, but which we believe are also of beneﬁt our customers and their businesses.
We process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all of the following:
- where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services / communications for the beneﬁt of our customers
- to identify and prevent fraud
- to enhance the security of our network and information systems
- to better understand how people interact with our websites
- to provide postal communications which we think will be of interest to you
- to determine the eﬀectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your Personal Data rights in high regard and take account of these rights.
You have the right to object to this processing if you wish, and if you wish to do so, please unsubscribe and complete the short form to be removed from our list.
Please bear in mind that if you do so this may aﬀect our ability to carry out tasks above for your beneﬁt.